Thursday, June 5, 2008

Off to a Wedding

See the beautiful girl in the blue dress?







This is my cousin Marisa, and she is getting married on Saturday.

Here she is with me last summer, as a bridesmaid in my wedding.







Marisa's mom Cathy is my Mom's oldest sister, and there are seven siblings in total. Marisa herself is number 5 of 6 kids; it's rare that we all get together these days but it's a treat and always jolly.

This is the third wedding of my generation; a fourth is on the horizon next spring. Lots of opportunities to get together, dance, and party! NH and I love to dance, so I can't wait for the reception!

The wedding is in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania near Allentown, so NH and I fly out tomorrow (6:00 AM flight- Ick!) Other fun activities include a minor league baseball game on Sunday (Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs!), and a trip to my favorite amusement park, Dorney Park, on Monday. We visit this park on every trip to PA, and I'm really excited to take NH.

I won't be able to post until we come home on Tuesday, but I hope to return with lots of pictures and stories.

~until then~


-:)(:-


5 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Aww, such a lovely event to look forward to - have fun at your cousin's wedding!!

Erica said...

I love your bridesmaid dresses! Do you have a full pic of your dress? It looks gorgeous as well! I love the simple elegance of your wedding! Have so much fun in PA! My wedding photographer is photographing at wedding at the Iron Pigs stadium on 8/8/08! Isn't that cool?

Anonymous said...

awww such beautiful pictures... you will be up by my area then! have tons of fun :)

Mo said...

Lovely photo!
Thanks for commenting on my blog. Living in Scottsdale is not so fun this time of the year.
As I read more of your blog, I see we have so much in common. I LOVE, love oatmeal. My absolute favorite breakfast. I also use soy milk, and brown sugar blend Splenda. :) We both got married last spring/summer. :) I'm sure there's more as I look at your lovely meals.
Looking forward to hearing about your fun weekend!

R.Shack said...

Your wedding photos are so gorgeous!

I loooooove Dorney Park... we used to go when we were kids :)

Have fun!
-Beck