Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Dishes

Look at this!


I stopped by Williams-Sonoma yesterday to make a return and found myself in the middle of a big sale. While browsing, I came upon this set of bowls marked down 50%.


I could not resist the vintage oatmeal label; I wouldn't buy them at full price but the sale made for a good deal. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe, which is key for me.
My oatmeal bowl collection is growing....slowly. I suppose one person doesn't need very many, but now that I have 6 bowls I won't need to handwash my oatmeal bowl every day.

And oh, how I love dishes. :-)

-:-

5 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

That vintage oatmeal label is SO cool :0)

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I saw your comment on my blog - I tried to join BlogHer a little while back, but they wouldn't let me because my blog was "too new" or something... haha, I'm afraid to even try again now! I'd love to meet you too though!

Anonymous said...

I so want these ;) Now I'm going to hunt for them at Williams-Sonoma

The Peanut Butter Boy said...

How odd, the first thing I thought of when I saw those bowls was oatmeal even before I saw the label on them. By the way, I saw those cottage cheese muffins on 101 a while ago, but now that I see such a positive review, I'll have to bake some of my own!

Anonymous said...

Cute dishes!