Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lunch Pail, A New Essential

I am struggling to feed myself during the week.

Hopefully this guy will help me.



My former lunch bag is cute and sturdy, but small so I'm limited on volume. I don't want to carry much, but I need to be able to bring more because I'm slowly starving myself. :/

$1.25 at Whole Foods checkout, and $1.25 well-spent. He is sturdy with lots of room, a velcro flap and a carry handle.

I filled the bottom with a few snacks to stash in my desk, for the days when I fail to bring adequate provisions.



I haven't eaten a Luna Bar since college, but they'll sit in my desk drawer for an emergency (Chocolate Pecan Pie and Iced Oatmeal Raisin).
Also an opportunity to try my first Larabar (Coconut Cream Pie)!
100-calorie bags of popcorn also do the job of a good snack- quiet my tummy without filling me up.

~:~

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Cute lunch pail!!

THAT'S ONLY YOUR FIRST LARABAR?!?!??!! Jeez, it's about time, haha!! ;0)