Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Foodbuzz Blogger Festival

Ha! I wasn't planning a post for today, but I opened my email this afternoon to reveal my monthly featured publisher newsletter from Foodbuzz. Two items caught my eye:
First, the 2nd Annual Foodbuzz Blogger Festival will take place in San Francisco again (yippee!!) on November 5th-7th, 2010.
Next I saw the photo from this year's festival- that's me in the white coat holding a camera!!!

It was taken on the first night at the street food dinner in front of the Ferry Building. The picture captures me pretty well: trying to drink everything in, a little solitary (introvert a little overwhelmed with the festival crowds).

So excited for this year's festival, November is too far away!!
Posts from this year's fest:
~::::~

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Nice! I'm planning on going this year (yay!) and will probably have the same look on my face :)

Erica said...

So cool that you're in the picture! I wish I could come!!!!

Kelly said...

Ahhh the memories. I definitely want to go again next year. It was so fun spending time with everyone and meeting bloggers you only previously knew virtually.

Saw your comment on my blog. Too funny. :-)