Tuesday, July 22, 2008

An Actual Snack

Doesn't this look good?


Red Grapes and Popcorn

It was!

I was extra hungry this afternoon, and I added some popcorn to my regular 3pm fruit. I'm not a big snacker, but I'd consider this an actual snack! The salty popcorn and sweet grapes are a new favorite combination.

Popcorn is growing on me. Ever since Top Chef Season 1- when Harold made the Ecuadorian Ceveche with Popcorn Cakes for the Junk Food Quick-fire- I've wondered what else can be done with it besides shoveling it in your mouth.

Decisions....to save the rest of the bag for future snacks? Or create a tasty dish with it?

Any suggestions?

~:~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummmmy - your popcorn & grape snack is making my mouth water :) i can't imagine how good that tastes with the sweetness and saltiness... next time i get grapes i'll be trying this out :) hopefully soon!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Mmm, what a delicious, fun snack!!