Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Beautiful Blogger

I met Shannon at the Foodbuzz Blogger Festival. She's from Boston and writes Tri to Cook. I had a great time hanging out with her at Friday's Street Food Fare; I think she's a kindred spirit and I wish we lived on the same Coast!


Last week she gifted me with the Beautiful Blogger Award along with a few other bloggers- so nice! It's nothing official- we aren't being recognized by an organization- but it's such a sweet way for food bloggers to reach out to each other and say 'hey, I like you.'
The feeling is mutual.

Part of the deal is to share 7 random things about yourself- not so easy to come up with anything worth sharing when you think about it. Here we go, Sarah's random facts:

1. I think my feet are shrinking!!- I used to wear 6 1/2 all the time but these days I'm having to go back for 6 or even 5 1/2

2. I ate meat until two years ago- and I expect I will be a meat eater again someday, just doesn't suit me now

3. I don't like sets, I'm a mix and match girl in the kitchen. We have a collection of different dishes and bowls and I love it that way.

4. My first significant food memory is making peanut butter balls with Mom in our kitchen in Cary, North Carolina. I was probably four or five.

5. I'm not so good with makeup. I've been taught a few times (especially right before my wedding since I wanted to do my own) but I still only do eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick, and blush for the dressiest occasions.

6. I'm happiest when eating a nice meal with my favorite person (Ray).

7. I HATE being hot and sweaty. You can layer on but there's only so much you can take off. . .

I bequeath to Kyle, Erica, Tina, and Joy.
~:::~

3 comments:

Erica said...

awwwwwwwww so sweet. Thank you :) I don't like sets either! Josh doesn't understand why we have random dishes :)I am also terrible with makeup. I wish I was better at it

Tina said...

Thank you so much! You are too kind! It was wonderful meeting you in San Fran! Keep in touch!

Unknown said...

ooh, fun!! i have to say i loove that you have random dishes. I thought I wanted a set... until i started taking pictures and they're all the same now :) i am not makeup saavy either, but you're gorgeous so you don't need to worry! MMm, peanut butter balls with mom--what a great memory to have :)