I met Shannon at the Foodbuzz Blogger Festival. She's from Boston and writes Tri to Cook. I had a great time hanging out with her at Friday's Street Food Fare; I think she's a kindred spirit and I wish we lived on the same Coast!
Last week she gifted me with the Beautiful Blogger Award along with a few other bloggers- so nice! It's nothing official- we aren't being recognized by an organization- but it's such a sweet way for food bloggers to reach out to each other and say 'hey, I like you.'
The feeling is mutual.Part of the deal is to share 7 random things about yourself- not so easy to come up with anything worth sharing when you think about it. Here we go, Sarah's random facts:
1. I think my feet are shrinking!!- I used to wear 6 1/2 all the time but these days I'm having to go back for 6 or even 5 1/2
2. I ate meat until two years ago- and I expect I will be a meat eater again someday, just doesn't suit me now
3. I don't like sets, I'm a mix and match girl in the kitchen. We have a collection of different dishes and bowls and I love it that way.
4. My first significant food memory is making peanut butter balls with Mom in our kitchen in Cary, North Carolina. I was probably four or five.
5. I'm not so good with makeup. I've been taught a few times (especially right before my wedding since I wanted to do my own) but I still only do eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick, and blush for the dressiest occasions.
6. I'm happiest when eating a nice meal with my favorite person (Ray).
7. I HATE being hot and sweaty. You can layer on but there's only so much you can take off. . .