Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Santana Row, A Photo Diary





I used to visit Santana Row often when the South Bay was home. Now it's a seldom to be enjoyed treat. The shopping is excellent and while a bit high end, one can be perfectly satisfied with browsing in the windows. On a recent visit a new addition was discovered- the first Pinkberry in northern California.

The perfect snack! I sampled the tart pomegranate and original flavors, with a shower of cocoa pebbles and some banana. This frozen yogurt is more sweet-tart than others I have tried.

~::~

2 comments:

Erica said...

beautiful pictures- looks wonderful! I want to try pinkberry! Yours look AMAZING! I love cocoa pebbles! What great toppings

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful! I'd love to visit - it would be a nice change from chilly Toronto!! :)