Saturday, September 20, 2008

Freedom of Eats

I had not intended this cake for breakfast eating, but that seems to be the preference.

Ray's breakfast- orange juice, rainbow cake, hard-boiled egg, Count Chocula

NH has been eating it for breakfast along with a few other components:
orange juice, a hard-boiled egg with Sriracha, and some Count Chocula cereal.
Where do men get their nutrition info??

~:~

The cake is now about half gone; I made it earlier this week and posted this morning because I'm gone.
One of my best friends is getting married today!!! I'm in my hometown of Los Gatos with the rest of the wedding party getting ready for the 5pm ceremony at Byington Winery.

My bridesmaid dress is cute and I'm looking forward to the delicious food, especially the wedding cake.

Vineyards at Byington

~It's going to be a fabulous night~

~::~

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ahhh, so lovely!! Have fun at (and being in) the wedding!!