Friday, May 30, 2008

My First Meme

Today I looked up the definition of a blog meme.

It's pretty much what I thought; as stated on The Daily Meme, "it's some kind of list of questions that you saw somewhere else and you decided to answer those questions." Like the surveys my friends and I emailed each other in high school, with random soul searching questions that helped us know each other better. I liked answering my questions and reading other's responses.

I found one on The Daily Meme site that I'd like to answer, Friday Feast One Hundred Eighty-Nine.

I like the course format, cute. :-)

Appetizer:
What was your favorite cartoon as a child?

Probably 'Gummi Bears,' I can't remember if it was on the Disney Channel or Nickelodeon. Either way I don't think it's on air anymore, such a shame. Don't get me started on the cartoons on TV nowadays, from what I've seen they are not as good as my repertoire as a child.

Soup:
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

Mmm, I'd get a kitten to be a baby sister to Padma!
She'd also be from the SPCA, another tabby or one with a completely light brown coat. I would name her 'Elf.'

Salad:
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how much do you enjoy getting dressed for a special occasion?

10!!!! I love getting dressed up for special occasions. Even if we're just going out to dinner and not going anywhere after, I'll get a little dressed up. It's a nice feeling to get dolled up and feel pretty.

Main Course:
What kind of music do you listen to when you drive?

Thanks to my 6-CD changer, a variety. Right now there are two homemade mix CDs, Billy Joel's Greatest Hits (Disc 1), Carrie Underwood's newest, Nelly Furtado, and Leona Lewis.

Dessert:
When was the last time you bought a clock? In which room did you put it?

Hmmm, I haven't bought a clock in a while. The last one was a cute red clock from Target which used to sit in our kitchen. But the batteries ran down really fast and it didn't keep good time, so we discarded it.

Tagging Erica for this one: interested in passing along? :-)

This weekend, heading to the second Art and Wine Festival of the season. This one is in Foster City, nice and close to home. This will be our first time at this particular one, but I've heard it's good! I shall try to take pictures to share.

Dinner tonight with NH, I can't wait!

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

What a fun meme!! I too like the course format - so clever!!

Have a lovely dinner tonight!!

Anonymous said...

Haha I love getting dressed up too...but I'm a homebody so I don't like to be out for hours...the getting ready is the best part!!

And I love your pictures from Thursday and your Kitchen's essentials post!! That's so neat, and your kitty is beautiful!