Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Variation


I'm a repeat offender right now; we're sticking close to some old favorites for comfort and ease- Peanut Sesame Noodles, Spaghetti Squash, Kitchen Sink Salads, and Miso soup.

However, this weekend I managed to squeeze out these muffins. I used my Cranberry & Buttermilk Muffin recipe with some variations: using a yogurt-milk mixture in place of the buttermilk, increasing the cranberries, and adding 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.

These are a big hit with Ray, he likes these even more than the original batch. Could it be the chocolate? :-)

This guy looks like he's smiling, don't you think?

The little dish next to the muffin pan is my new companion in the kitchen. I am tired of dirtying my jewelry every day with flour and other ingredients, and this is a pretty solution.

~::~

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

FABULOUS MUFFINS and gorgeous rings :-)

Erica said...

WOW- I love how the cranberries are exploding out of the muffins. I bet the chocolate addition tastes great!

That little ring holder is SO adorable!

Have you been ok? I have been missing your posts so much! Shoot me an email if you get a moment- itzyskitchen at gmail dot com