For the first time!
I've been tagged by my new friend Erica of Itzy's Kitchen. I love things like this, it's a survey and here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my 5:
1. As much as I love to eat, I get even more pleasure from feeding others.
2. First date with NH: grocery shopping at Safeway on a Sunday night.
3. My favorite wine is called Lambrusco, a sparkling red wine made in Italy.
4. For birthdays when I was little, I always brought Black-Bottom Cupcakes to school; the other kids didn't like them which I never understood. I guess I've always had slightly sophisticated tastes.
5. For the past week, I've had a huge craving for sushi.
..... I now tag Mary, Kath, Shawnda, Patricia, and Amy.
It's almost Memorial Day weekend and I'm very excited. This means 3 days with NH at home, and a few fun activities planned.
A trip to the Ferry Building in SF is planned for tomorrow, followed by a romantic date somewhere in the evening.
Sunday is lunch and tea at my parents' house; we haven't been to visit in a while and I'm looking forward to it. Mom is making veggie burgers and apple pie (!!).
Monday isn't scheduled yet but hopefully it will stay that way.
Tonight is most likely a casual dinner at home, I'm thinking miso soup and some delicious dumplings from one of the Japanese markets here in San Mateo.